The Golden Boats Academy Club has been officially operating as a licensed PZŻ regatta club since the beginning of 2020. We specialize in double handed classes, training and racing all months of the year. In the racing season, we use the Sailing Legia regatta base in Zegrze. We organise 0n-water training sessions on Zegrzynskie lake and we attend to the regattas of Polish 29er Cup.
During the winter time (XI-III) we use the winter training base in Gandia (Nautico Gandia), Spain.
We transport our boats and RIBS with trailers there, and the competitors regularly arrive at specialized training camps with various levels of advancement and training goals. During the training camps, everything is organized:
– accommodation, meals, transfers, coaching care, sports equipment, time for study, training, lectures and time for regeneration.
Our goal is to prepare the sailors to race and win in national and world-class competitions, providing a year-round training cycle based on the Polish Cup and the European Cup regattas. Every year we organize trips to the European / World Championships.
We are happy to cooperate with teams from all over the world. We can boast of cooperation with various foreign clubs, including close cooperation with the RCN club from Valencia. We teach competitors to be resourceful, open-minded, cooperative, coping with stress and difficulties, but above all, safe, effective, fast and wise sailing.
We specialize in classes 29er, 420 – youth and 505 – adults.
Winter Sailing Base Nautico Gandia
In the season 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 we conduct training in the 29er class with an increasing range.
Our representatives won the Polish Championship in several categories (u17, overall, sprint), and we became the most numerous and strongest 29er club in Poland. Coaches Marcin Józefowski and Olga Sabok are responsible for the training program in the club.
If you are interested joining 29er class, please have a look at our page “about 29er”
In the winter season, in addition to regatta camps, we organize regular lectures, physical training and virtual regatta games.
We have two sets of a 9-seater van + a trailer adapted to transport ribs and 29ers. We have 29er boats and ribs.
In our free time, when there is no wind, we ride a wakeboard and mtb!
Here are some of our last achievements:
- 1st Polish Nationals 29er 2022 (sprint)
- 1st Polish Yachting Association Cup 29er 2022
- 1st, 3rd Nord Cup 29er class 2022
- 1st Polish Nationals 29er 2021 u17
- 1st Polish National 29er 2021
- 2nd Polish Nationals 29er 2021 sprint
- 1st Polish Nationals 505 2021
- 17th World Championship 420 2021
- 1st Polish Nationals 420 u17 2020
- 1st Polish Nationals 505 2020
- 1st Nord Cup 505 2020
- 3rd Nord Cup 420 2020
- 1st Valencia Olympic Week 420 2020
- 2nd East European Championship 420 men category 2019
- 1st Polish Nationals 505 class 2019
- 1st Polish Nationals 420 class club category 2019
- 2nd Polish Nationals 420 class MEN category 2019
- 2nd Polish Nationals 420 class u17 category 2019
- 3rd Polish Nationals WOMEN category 2019
The gallery of pictures from our training sessions below: